Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program refers to our involvement that goes beyond our immediate environment. The existence of our company is not self-contained; it is part of a larger system of people, organizations and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to return to the world what it gave us.
This policy applies to Qbig itself, other Straatweg Group companies and may also apply to our suppliers and strategic business partners.
We continually aim to be a responsible company that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness.
Compliance refers to the commitment of our company to meet legal policy regulations and our willingness to observe community values. Proactivity is any initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honor its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business activities are legitimate
- Keep all partnerships and collaborations transparent and accessible
We will always conduct business with integrity and respect for human rights business, promoting:
- Safety and fair trading
- Respect towards our customers, suppliers and business partners
- Anti-bribery and -corruption practices
Protecting the environment
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is an asset to all. We proactively strive to reduce our carbon footprint by:
- Providing our customers with circularity in their use of plastics
- Implementing the circularity principle ourselves where possible
- Bringing our manufacturing closer to our customers and thus, significantly reducing the ocean freight carbon emissions.
- In our FaQtory, we use full electric machines that are 85% more energy efficient than traditional machines
Preserving the environment
In addition to our legal obligations, our company aims to protect the environment proactively. Examples of relevant activities are:
- Conserving energy
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies
Supporting the community
Qbig actively creates jobs at Kansis, enabling us to realise our own FaQtory. Kansis is the work company in the region Stichtse Vecht and De Ronde Venen. In partnership with Kansis, Qbig provides more, diverse and rewarding jobs for people with disabilities. Work gives these people self-confidence and a right to exist. The value of a job to them is so much more than just an income.
Taking care of people
We ensure that we:
- Create a safe, healthy and happy working environment
- Provide the opportunity to develop talents and skills
- Support diversity and inclusion
Qbig is strongly committed to the protection of human rights. We are a caring, social and supportive employer that encourages the right to equal job opportunities and adheres to all fair employment practices. We prevent that our activities, directly or indirectly violate human rights in any form.
We actively invest in R&D. We are open to suggestions and listen attentive to ideas. Qbig is constantly engaged in improving their way of working.
- Flexible order sizes
- Full assortment, directly available to order
- Endless possibilities to customize for your specific needs
Qbig is ISO Certified
Development and supply of customer tailored industrial packaging liners and fitments.
Bag-in-Box: The Future of Liquid Packaging
Qbig follows the bag-in-box packaging method, renowned for its high efficiency and reliability. Even when your company currently employs a different packaging method, switching is possible with minimal adjustments.