Our company has chosen to set up her new factory in Holland with only ‘state of the art’ machinery, running 24/7 production in one shift only. Meaning we are running two shifts fully robotised. These machines are energy saving shot-by-shot. They use 80% less of the electricity used by conventional hydraulic machines.
The use of servo electric motors allows for a highly energy efficient machine, as the motors are only activated when the movement is needed. Repeatability and precision are number one with our full electric machines. These aspects maximize all movements due to servo controls for every movement.
It allows us in real time to precisely measure and monitor multiple functions at the same time. The full electric machines offer a super clean working environment and are the perfect addition to our cleanroom BRC production area.
Maximum precision and repeatability of all movements and impressive process stability. When it comes to quality and traceability, our full electric machines will just adapt. No hot oil, grease or other circumstances will affect the production process. In short:
- High repeatability and precision – electric units are digitally controlled and therefore the production process is predictable, and positioning accuracy is extremely high (of ± 0.0001 inch)
- Energy efficiency – energy is only used during machine movements; energy savings of 80%
- Faster and more efficient process because of the ability to do parallel movements
- Shorter start-up times because of less components and fluids (oil) that need to warm up
- Ideal for cleanroom production